Being present is THE key. Why?
- Being present and persisting in your ideal state to manifest your desire.
- 𝗕𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗚𝗼𝗱𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳 𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗰𝘁𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘂𝗻𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘁𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀 𝗼𝗰𝗰𝘂𝗽𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘀 𝘀𝗼 𝗺𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗲𝗿!
- Being present in your I AMness and being aware of being God and the creator of your reality.
- Being present and witnessing your emotions to let them pass freely.
- Being present and alive in your life to LIVE.
Present means also “gift”. I find it so cool!
There’re many techniques on how to return to your Godself. Doing it in a meditation (SATS) feels AMAZING and it’s worth doing from a while to a while for that experience alone.
Ok, but what if you’re so overwhelmed you can’t relax? Or wait in line to a dentist? Or…
You want to return to your pure beingness first every time you struggle to shift into your ideal state.
“I AM here” exercise
Here’s how you do it:
Take a deep breath and say to yourself “I am here”. Feel it. Engage your all senses.
Notice what you see. The moment I type this I see my keyboard and screen, my palms, and then a table with a coffee mug made by the disco ball in my window, light dots dancing all around.
Notice what you hear. Now I hear the wind moving my laundry on the balcony, and traffic noise coming from outside.
Notice the taste in your mouth. I can still taste that coffee aftertaste. I can also take the next slip.
Notice what you smell. And when there’s nothing particular there now, notice that also.
Notice how your physical body feels. Scan your body with your awareness. I sense the hair on my neck and tension in my crossed legs.
Notice your emotions. Mellow love feels and a little bit of excitement.